This Website Is Designed For General Information Only. The Information Presented At This Site Should Not Be Construed To Be Medical Advice.
- Content on this site is for informational purposes and should not be considered a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment recommendations. Any concerns or questions you have about your health or the health of your family should be discussed with your physician.
- Please note that medical information is continually changing; therefore, some information may be out of date. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local hospital emergency room.
- Content on this site is for informational purposes and should not be considered a substitute for legal advice or recommendations. Any concerns or questions you have about the legal rights of you or your family should be discussed with a licensed attorney.
- All logos and brands are the property of their respective owners and are used on this website are for identification purposes only. The use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- All medical practices listed on this site are independently owned and operated by licensed physicians.
- The list of physicians listed on this site has been compiled for informational and marketing purposes only and does not constitute a referral or an attestation of the provider’s insurance participation status or credentials; also, it is not a discrete list of all qualified providers in the area.
- Other available databases for finding medical providers are The Medical Society of the State of N.Y. www.mssny.org, New York State Chiropractic Association www.nysca.com/homeasp, N.Y. Workers Compensation Board www.wcb.ny.gov, MSNJ www.msnj.org, and ANJC www.anjc.info.